Saturday 24 February 2024

The Story Behind the Story with Author Sandra Woods Poulin of Aldouane, NB, Canada.

 


Let's welcome Sandra to the Scribbler. This is her first visit and she has a new book which is generating a lot of excitement.

Read on my friends.

                                                          

Sandra Woods is a passionate, heart-centered leader, motivator and Reiki innovator who awakes individuals across the globe to their true gifts. She has acted as an intuitive wellness consultant for over 27 years, working with individuals as well as groups in opening their individual gifts for healing the mind, body, and soul for both themselves and others. Sandra is also the creator of Rock Your Reiki, an exclusive online program developed to support individuals in being attuned to all levels of Reiki. 

Her dream has come true when she created a workbook journal that can help many people to start or even continue on their healing journey. Knowledge can change peoples lives and the knowledge in this workbook can help them be their best version.


 

Title: Feel Better About Trusting Yourself

 




 

Synopsis:  A self-care discovery workbook journal to help you uncover and flow with the 4 bodies elements.

*This workbook journal guide you to understanding your 4 elements

(Mental, Emotion, Physical and Spiritual).

* You get to learn and receive knowledge in each of the elements.

* You get to practices simple techniques that can bring balance in seconds.

*You also get time to deepen your reflection on certain questions and stop time to journal your thoughts or feelings.





The Story Behind the Story: I was guided to write this book because I felt inside that people are having a difficult time with stress, being overwhelmed, not enjoying life and not living life the way they wish they could. I have been a healer for the past 27 years and I have done many healing session and it makes me so sad that people hold on to so many emotion of regrets, sadness, disappointment, grief, anxiety, worry and so many more. These emotions gets in the way of being happy, joyful and balance.  Some people don't know how to bring balance and let go of these emotion that no longer service them. This book inspires people to take time to stop and bring focus within themselves and bring in the understanding that they are more than the mental body. My mission to have people read, learn and practice the techniques that can help them to release emotion that no longer services with ease and flow - love and appreciation and create a better life for themselves. I wish for everyone a life of confidence, balance, joy and fulfilment.



 

AMETHYST LOFT
A Sacred Space of Healing, Transformation and Writing

*REIKI *INTUITION *QUANTUM FLOW *MEDITATION

 

Website.  GO HERE.

 

 

 A couple of questions before you go, Sandra.

 


Scribbler: Where’s your favourite writing spot?

 

Sandra: Eric and I moved in a country home and we renovated many areas of the house. We created a multi-purpose room that could be utilized for a healing room, office and a sleeping space. I enjoy being in this room, as it is quiet and peaceful, which helps balance my energy and motivated me of writing


I have everything such as crystals, motivating books, candles and angel cards to keep me balanced and reaching for new heights. When I want to start writing put on the alpha sound music, then I centre myself, and then I let my heart write.  My writing is sometime in morning or afternoon. When everything is so quiet and peaceful and my mind is rested and at peace the information for the book came clearly and easily. I make sure to have water on the desk to keep my ideas active and flowing. 

 

Scribbler: How do you decide on the title of your workbook journal?

Since it is my first one I started writing and once in a while I would get an idea of the title and as the book was getting closer to finished I was sharing my motivation about the book to a friend and the title just come out. I got goosebumps, so I knew that was going to be the title of my book.

 

 

Thank you for being our guest this week, Sandra.

 We wish you continued success with your writing

 and look forward to book # two.

 


And another BIG thank you to all out visitors and readers.



Please not that when you leave us a comment, you may have to do so as Anonymous. If so, put your name in the comment box, if you like.

Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sandra..💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your support

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.