Saturday 24 December 2016

What Happened and What's Next?

Christmas Eve Post!

Wishing you the merriest Christmas, the happiest holidays ever.










What a year it has been.



I would like to thank everyone that has visited the Scribbler over the last twelve months. whether it was for a few minutes or for many minutes, stopping by to meet my guests.

Readers from US, Canada, Russia, India, China, Ukraine, France, United Kingdom, Bangladesh, Germany, Belgium, Brazil, Australia and others.








Thank you to the tremendous authors and artists that have been kind enough to share their thoughts and work.


Authors from as far away as South Africa, Australia, Great Britain, Germany, Tennessee, Florida,  Illinois, New York, Ontario, British Columbia, Nova Scotia and good ole New Brunswick.



2016 has been an incredible year for the Scribbler and myself personally.

What is truly exciting is what is coming this year. The Scribbler has a tremendous line-up of authors and artists as guests.




Beth Powning of Sussex, New Brunswick, author of The Sea Captain's Wife and A Measure of Light.








Seumas Gallacher of Abu Dhabi, author of the Jack Calder series.







Chuck Bowie, New Brunswick, author of the Sean Donovan - Thief for Hire - series








Sally Cronin of Great Britian

Tina Frisco of USA

Jane Simpson of New Brunswick

Renee Gauthier of Ontario

Diana Stevan of British Columbia

Victoria Hanlon of England.

And the list continues to grow...


Milestones:

Two consecutive weeks of over 1000 page views.

Over 20,000 visitors.







Good news!



My second novel - Wall of War is finally going to the editors in the New year and keeping my fingers crossed for publication in the late spring.











I've started working on my third novel which remains untitled at this time. It is an historical novel that begins in Scotland in 1911. Fate will bring Dominic Alexander to Canada and the shores of the East Coast where he will make his home. 

The plan is for a trilogy of the Alexander family beginning with Dominic and ending with my main character Drake Alexander, Dominic's grandson, almost a hundred years later.




*I've resurrected one of my favorite characters, detective Jo Naylor and will feature a serial based on one of my earlier short stories. (you can find it above on the Page bar). Should be fun. It is going to be a story that will continue over time and I'm hoping that there will be some reader feedback as you help me.





Finally I want to thank my family for their support, encouragement and love. I am a very lucky man. My beautiful wife Gloria, my son Adam, my stepsons Chris & Mark, their wives Mireille and Natalie and my precious grandchildren Matthieu, Natasha and Damian.















1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post, Allan. Thank you for the mention. Merry Christmas, and looking forward to having you on my blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.