Sunday 2 April 2023

Wow! Ten years for the Scribbler this month.

 



Ten years ago, the South Branch Scribbler came into being and what a ride.

 


I have so many things to be grateful for:

#1. My lovely wife, Gloria, who supports me.

 


Cool & talented guests from all over the world.

 




As of today – 773290 Page Views.

 

Over 400 posts. Mainly Authors and their stories.

 

Since the first of this year:

Zev Bagel of Shediac. Author

James Fisher of Miramichi. TheMiramichi Reader

Mary Lay of Great Britain. Author

D C Malcom of New Brunswick. Author

Susan Bernhardt of Wisconsin, US. Author

Kayla Geitzler of New Brunswick. Poet/Author

Sonia Nicholson of British Columbia. Author

Bruce Bishop of Nova Scotia. Author

Christopher Sweet of New Brunswick. Author

Susan White of New Brunswick. Author

Mark Scott Piper of California, US. Author

Sarah Butland of Nova Scotia. Author

 

Some artists. Some musicians. Some short stories - 

Check this one out.

Funeral Food

One of my favourites.



Thank you, thank you, thank you to my guests, readers & visitors.




More to look forward this year.


 Especially this.







Here’s a few books I enjoyed in the last year or so and you might want to take a peek at them. And a few I want to read.










Here's a few I haven't read yet but I will very soon.








 Enough for this week.


Join us next week and meet Barb Curtis of  Blackville, NB.




If you are an Author/Poet and want to share your work on the Scribbler, I am scheduling posts for the summer. Contact me at sbscribbler@gmail.com


Here's some reading pleasure for you.

Go here please.




6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Allan, on the Tenth Anniversary of the Scribbler!! Hooray!! And thank you for the many years of support you have given to so many authors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Susan. When I first set out, there were several authors I met online who reached out with their support and I picked up a few followers. We're all in the same situation and I am only too happy to help authors find a new audience, maybe a new reader, sell a book(s). You've always been a welcome and popular guest. I appreciate your support and encouragement.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to 10 years Allan. And thanks for your features. You seem to be growing from strength to strength. All the best and happy ✍️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment, Marje. I'm still having a fun time with it. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Allan! 10 great years of blogging about and promoting good books and their authors - including your own great books! Thanks for all the guest spots you've given me and so many of our author friends. The continuing promotion is always much appreciated!
    All the best!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Sue. Your reading recommendations and your own generous time was an inspiration, so you can take some credit for the Scribbler. And you are ALWAYS welcome.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.